Monday, August 5, 2013

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Meets Elvis

From the 25th to the 28th of July, 2013, the Ontario town of Collingwood hosted The Collingwood Elvis Festival. Over one hundred Elvis impressionists and ten thousand other visitors descended on the town. Knowing this, I took my X-Pro1 for the festivities. For street photography, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Everyone wanted to be photographed. An Elvis performer would be hurt if he, or she, wasn't approached to be photographed. I used the Fuji 18-55mm zoom, the Voigtlander 25mm f4 Color Skopar and the Fuji 35mm f1.2 lenses. I also used the new firmware updated that became available on the 23rd of July (and the 24th for the supplementary update). The peak focusing feature is amazingly effective. The recent updates allow the X series to focus faster and accurately. Thank you, Fuji. I love this camera.

















Great lady. Fantastic tattoo.




























1 comment: